In my research, I study incentive and information design problems in service operations and platforms.
- The Economics of Process Transparency.
- An Analysis of Operating Efficiency and Policy Implications in Last-Mile Transportation Following Amazon’s Integration.
- Joint work with Lina Wang and Elliot Rabinovich.
- Journal of Operations Management (March 2022) [doi]
- “Seemingly-Beneficial” Interventions.
- The Economics of Agricultural Support Prices in Developing Economies.
- Your Uber is Arriving: Managing On-Demand Workers through Sure Pricing, Forecast Communication and Worker Incentives.
- Optimal Policy for a Stochastic Scheduling Problem with Applications to Surgical Scheduling.